Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.04.2010

rag & bone pre-fall 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm baaaccckkkkk! Hopefully you've all had a great holiday season! Personally, the holidays are a bittersweet time for me. Not because I'm a Scrooge (I am), but more so because the entire season is overly commercialized and annoying (to say the least). I mean, the excitement is nice, but being assaulted several times by Macy's bags isn't. I'm incredibly sorry for the lack of posts, I took a forced sabbatical not only from the internet, but from blogging in general. I needed a little blogger vacation to soak up some inspirational rays, but never fear, I'm back and better than ever.

I spotted the Rag & Bone Pre-Fall looks, and needless to say I'm pretty excited. Rag & Bone is one of my favorite brands coming in second to Proenza Schouler. These pictures get me so excited for fashion week in February. Speaking of which, I can't believe 2009 went by so quickly, and it's almost time for another fashion week. Didn't we just have one? Time sure flies!

God it's good to be back!

3 comments:

  1. It's good to have you back. I did likewise, but coming back a little slower.

    I'm feeling some of the above looks, I'm a sucker for basics with a good material.

    xo.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last three outfits are gorgeous...
    The first I could never wear with these boobies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that you are back!

    I hope wishing you good health and prosperity Dee!

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget