Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11.10.2009

natalie portman: v magazine # 62.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Natalie Portman is so amazing. Besides the fact that she prefers gangsta rap over any other genre of music, and that she herself has master the craft of lyricism by having her buddy Jay Z coach her, I'm just completely mesmerized by the fact that Hollyhood hasn't changed who she is. I mean I'm sure it has in some other nonexistent utterly meaningless way, but I can't tell. And that my friends is all that matters. WHAT?! [fashiongonerogue]

"Natalie you are a bad ass bitch [HELL YEAH!], and I always pay for your dry cleanin' when my shit gets in your shoe [WHAT!] and as for the drug use, well I can't vouche for that. My dick is scared of you girrrllll" -Andy Samburg (Lonely Island - Natalie's Rap)

I had to do it.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that in the store the other day and actually thought of you. And here you are posting about it.

    And all the dudes, you know I'm talkin' to you. [We love you Natalie!] I wanna fuck you too. P is for Portman. P is for pussy. I'll kill your fuckin' dog for fun so don't push me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have bought it! i would have probably hugged you a bit longer than usual lol

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget