Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11.22.2009

h&m spring 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I don't even have much to say about these photos of what's to come from H&M this spring, but what I do have to say can be sum up in these four little words: CAN'T.F**CKING.WAIT. H&M gets it every time. There's so many things just in these stills that I can see in my closet. Best part about it, is that with H&M you can always predict the price points, and even their most expensive items are attainable. Those blazers will me mine! Spring can't come quick enough...
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget