Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9.10.2009

the italian takeover.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

My friends Katya and Danielle are in Italy for the semester documenting every inch of their Italian takeover via Kp's blog Ambition is the New Black. They've already documented a lot with pictures and video that make me miss them more than I did the minute they left. The love locks residents and their significant others leave around the city is probably my favorite photo of the bunch, plus the video where Kp makes it rain with her euros and shouts me out! Ha! Beware though, looking at these photos has left me with feelings of jealousy, and I'm almost certain they'll do the same to you! [ambitionisthenewblack]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget