Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9.01.2009

garance doré x GAP.

Photobucket
There are a lot of fashion obsessed women and girls alike who flock to personal style blogs daily. Blogs such as Rumi Neely's fashiontoast or Jane Aldrige and Sea of Shoes to name a few. I am not one of these girls. There are only a few blogs I can stomach on a daily basis. Especially when it comes to personal style, because now a days everyone sort of looks the same. When I find something I love, I stick to it like weave glue to a scalp. You have to literally scrape me off bit by bit to make me leave. Garance Doré is a blog I've been stomaching for about 2 years now, and it never gets old. She's got the best eye for photographing the most impeccably dressed people.

For the Gap's 40th Anniversary they've asked Garance to put together photos, drawings, and anything else she can pull out of her Chanel magic bag, for an exhibition that will take place in London during their Fashion Week. The exhibition will be on Carnaby Street beginning September 21st in a pop up store that will exclusively sell other creations by the likes of Pierre Hardy and my favorite dirty old man Pharrel Willams.

The tee's created by Garance and the Gap are super limited in quantity. As in only 69 of each style was manufactured. In other words, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'M GETTING ONE. Excuse me while I go weep in a corner...[garancedoré]

1 comment:

  1. oh, dee you are so real! i love it..i too am not one of those girls, i am however greatful you pointed me towards Garance Doré!

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget