Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.06.2009

recycling made fancy with novella royale.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I don't recycle. And before all you environmentalist freaks out there give me hell about it, just know that I hear it from my neurotic neighbor every time I take my garbage out. Thanks to Novella Royale I can make my contributions to maintaining Mother Earth the fashionable way. Novella creates luxury leather handbags that are not only pleasing to the eye, but are also good for the environment. All of their products are hand crafted from vintage leather jackets, making each piece one of a kind. In addition to being made from vintage leather, every Novella bag is lined with organic fabric, and made right in Los Angles. Who ever thought recycling could look so good...

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget