Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.26.2009

mein.herr.

Photobucket
I love me some Liza Minnelli! I am a closet theater freak (hence the title...look it up) and Liza is like the Madonna of theater. Plus she's super dramatic and the way she enunciates her words makes me giggle. In the September issue of French Vogue, the magazine pays tribute to Liza Minnelli and her role as Lucille Austero on the late great TV show 'Arrested Development'. The spread was shot by Bruce Weber and impersonating Liza is Sasha Pivovarova. She looks great, don't get me wrong, but what an interesting choice of model...[cartoonstyles]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget