Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.31.2009

learn something everyday.

Photobucket
I drink Snapple daily. I don't drink Snapple because it's refreshing and nutritious, I drink it because under each bottle cap is a "Real Fact". These fact can range anywhere from weird to awesome, but I rely on them to be there every time I crack open a Snapple. Manchester based Young Designs has launched a doodle project that reminds me a lot of my Snapple facts. People submit little obscure facts that are then doodled and put on the website Learn Something Everyday. Some of the facts made laugh (Shakespeare was dyslexic) and some made me think (one cigarette takes 5 minutes of a life), but all of them will make you a bit smarter than you were minutes ago.

PS. How ironic that the bible is the most shoplifted book? LMAO!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget