Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.15.2009

i blame clive davis

Photobucket
This (points to above picture) is what happens when Clive Davis doesn't let you make the type of dark, rocker, "slit my writsts" music you want to make as an artist. You start hanging out with your good pals Ho Ho and Snickers, and start dating your ex boyfriend McDonald's.

I love me some Kelly Clarkson, despite what she looks like on her worse day (again pointing to the above picture) but hot DAYMN! The last time she appeared on Saturday Night Live, I had to look twice at those thighs. I thought my eyes were deceiving me! I'm not sure if she's going through something or if she just doesn't give a shit anymore. I kind of miss the fun loving, "Since You Been Gone" Kelly Clarkson we had a couple years ago. Now she just looks like a soccer mom at her day job staring at the clock waiting for her time to clock the eff out. Sadface...

1 comment:

  1. "You start hanging out with your good pals Ho Ho and Snickers, and start dating your ex boyfriend McDonald's." ------> love this!

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget