Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.13.2009

hellz bellz: style warriors.

Photobucket
My first love has always been the street wear industry of fashion. I know a lot of fashion followers cite big name designers as their favorites but my heart has always been in the streets. I live for indie labels that are raging against the commercial machine, because their products have the most heart. Hellz Bellz is one of those labels, and always has been very close to my heart.

Although I've been known to drop mad pesos on Hellz gear practically every season since 2006, my heart just isn't in this collection. Maybe it's because nothing really stands out to me like it normally does. Every season I have those one or two items that I MUST HAVE, and I can't see anything worth that much attention in this look book.

What do you think? Am I missing something?
PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget