Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.25.2009

fiona paxton

Photobucket
Dear Ms. Paxton,

I'm not Rihanna or Paris Hilton or any of the other countless starlets and socialites that have been seen in magazine and paparazzi photos with your beaded confections draped around their pretty necks. I am a poor broke college student who knows a good thing when I see it. Could you please mail me one of your necklaces, (perhaps the white, pink, and yellow?) and in exchange I will do shameless promotion of your amazing product daily. If this sounds like a plan please let me know via the normal means of communication....carrier owl (sorry, I just got through watching Harry Potter for the 4th time).

Yours,
Dee

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget