Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.20.2009

an assortment of things in my head.

Photobucket
On a daily basis there are a bunch of things that inspire me. I'm a very visual person, so when I see something I like, I document it in this file cabinet in the back of my brain. You have normal things like music, photography, art...stuff anyone could gain inspiration from, but then there are also those other objects, like food, home and furniture designs that give me ideas as well. So instead of making one post at a time for all these things, every other day (or as often as my brain tells me) I'll bunch them all together in one post.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget