Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.06.2009

nipple!

Photobucket

Hey look everyone, its Rihanna's nipple! This weekend Princess Glowstick, I mean, Rihanna, pulled a Lil Kim. As much as I love this girl, she never ceases to amaze me. A friend of mine pointed out that when Lil Kim pulled a pastie move at the Grammy Awards eons ago, everyone was shitty bricks for months, but Princess of all things 'trendy' does it, and I don't hear a peep. Hmmm... Is it because it's a different time and things are more acceptable? No, I think it's got something to do with the pedestal everyone places Rihanna on. Myself included (sometimes). People see her as a trend setter and a visionary of fashion, so when she pulls out her boob it's not a hood rat statement, its an emerging trend.

And now in the coming months I will count how many breasts I see and blame it on her.
via Necole Bitchie

1 comment:

  1. well she also had a blazer ontop, giving the illusion that she tried to be "modest". Kim just had the ta-tas all out and flappin' about!

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget