Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.05.2009

the king lives on!

Photobucket

By now I'm pretty sure everyone is becoming a little overwhelmed with the ever increasing Michael Jackson news. Needless to say his untimely death took all of us by shock, no one expected it at all, but I have to admit I'm a little tired of the news on him. Not because I don't and will not always love him and his music, but because most of these news outlets who report on the Michael Jackson tragedy, thought Michael Jackson WAS a tragedy. Its a little hypocritical...but then again, what do I know?

Anyway, I haven't done a MJ tribute, because I got to other blogs and that's all I see, but after seeing these photos I think its time. Spotted this Michael Jackson inspired editorial from a old issue of Italian Vanity Fair styled by Elisa Goodkind. Amazing the resemblance between the model and Michael. This is beautiful!

For more photos check out Elisa's blog Style Like U!

Photobucket Photobucket

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget