Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.06.2009

cameron diaz for V magazine.

Photobucket

V Magazine is getting set to release its #60 issue tomorrow, with actress Cameron Diaz is unleashing her inner dominatrix on the cover. The cover and photos I've seen of Cameron's editoral spread remind me a lot of early Madonna. That whole 'I'm a girl and I'll kick your ass, now hear me roar' type of Madonna. The look suits her, it's really nice to see her in a different light, not all 'Miley Cyrus Hannah Montana' happy go lucky all the time.

Diaz has a new movie that just came out, which I'm assuming this cover will help promote. The movie is based on one of my favorite books 'My Sisters Keeper' by author Jodi Picoult. If you haven't read the book, I suggest you do, it's a million times better than the movie is, but you be the judge.


Photobucket Photobucket

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget