Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6.13.2009

Tom Binns can have anything he wants. From me...


Irish born jewelry designer Tom Binns owns a piece of my heart. Make that, a big FAT piece of my heart. With a fan base that includes First Lady Michelle Obama and designs that will make tears come to anyone woman’s eye (and pocket for that matter), its no wonder his collaborations with the likes of Vivienne Westwood and others have made him a designer you want to have in your jewelry boxes.

Featured in heavy hitting magazines such as Harpars Baazar and Vogue, his pieces are both lady like and completely out there. Colorful, charming, and with a tough edge anyone can admire, there’s a little something for everyone, but remember, good taste comes with a price and a Tom Binns price is a steep one. For some reason in my head (and my heart) I think he’s more than worth it…


0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget