Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5.06.2009

anna sui x target.

One of my favorite designers Anna Sui is slated to be the next designer to create a capsule collection for Target. I wasn't too terribly excited about the Alexander McQueen Target collection basically because all the garments looked like stuff I could find at my local Forever XXI Crackhouse. Just because a piece of clothing has a big time designers label on it, does not mean it's original people!

The collection is said to launch online and in 250 Target stores on September 13. Anna's clothes never lack originality and flair. She brings out my inner hippie goddess and I hope she brings out yours as well!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget