Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4.06.2009

the end of an era.

This weekend Missbehave Magazine unveiled their new website. If you didn't know the beloved girly mag announced a few months ago that they would indeed be going digital after their March 2009 issue dropped.

I actually enjoy the new site. I found the blog/site before to be confusing, especially after my favorite person in the world Sarah Morrison left the magazine. I'll be sad not to receive the magazine in the mail anymore, but like a good friend of mine said, magazines are a dying breed of publication. Too bad it's my hearts desire to work for one...Go figure.

So what does everyone think about the new change to Missbehave Mag?

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget