Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.27.2009

where the wild things are.

I use to be obsessed with this book when I was younger. I still have the book my dad bought damn near 15 years ago tucked away is some obscure box in my basement. Last summer Urban Outfitters was selling a graphic tee with the cover of the book on it, and I was so excited about it, I bought 2! Now their making a movie about the beloved book, and although I'll be the first in line to see it like a 5 year old groupie, I'm not too excited about it. Hollyhood has a way of making classic books really crappy movies. Harry Potter anyone?!

Peep the trailer below, and make sure to see the movie when it comes out October 16, 2009!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget