Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.13.2009

nike terminator high premium.

Japanese lifestyle brand SLY teamed up with Nike to create this batch of blogworthy Terminator Highs. Apparently these babies are only slated to drop in Asia. Just another reason for me to move out of the states!
If anyone thinks they'll find themselves in Asia in about a month, let me know so I can send you some money to get these for me...both pair. You think I'm playing, but I'm SO NOT.

1 comment:

  1. SERIOUSLY! DUDE! I have been obsesssing over thses for a bit now!! the black ones are TOOO HOTTTT!! and i am so shocked that they are only a asia relese! I read it over at trashbag

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget