Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.12.2009

i'm sick with glee.


I have this sick obsession with shoes. Doesn't matter what kind, boat shoes, kicks, heels, stripper shoes, whatever. It does not matter. The first thing I look at when I see someone is not their face, it's not their clothes, its their shoes.

Men have been known to get my attention not by what they look like in the face, but by what shoes they have on. Sad. I know, but I can't help it!
The picture above are some Louis V shoes that Kanye's stripper friend Amber Rose wore to a fashion show recently in Paris, and to the left are the shoes that were on the Chloe runway.

ADDICTION ANYONE?!
Pics via Highsnobette & Jak and Jill.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget