Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.27.2009

girl crush: solange knowles

I'm a big sucker for individuality and I think that is the reason Solange has such a big place im ny heart. I love how she doesn't really give a flying fck about anyone and does her own thing. The video below is of her recent performance in Chicago where she covered Devin the Dude's Doobie Ashtray, and Kid Cudi's Day n Nite, while also singing her songs God Given Name, as well as Champagne Chronic Nightcap, which happens to be one of my favorites from her.

I wonder if she sang Cosmic Journey in that set? If you aren't hip to Solange, you should be, she's kind of a big deal =).

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget