Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.08.2009

fuckery followed us into the 09.

This is exactly what I needed to see after the great weekend I've had (sarcasm). Apparently neither Chris Brown OR Rihanna will be attending the Grammy's this evening because of a altercation that became physical, and caused an 'unnamed' female to press charges against Chris Breezy. 
I saw pics last night of both Chris and Rihanna at Clive Davis's Pre-Grammy party looking extra cozy and loving with one another (although I think Rihanna looked a bit tipsy). Whatever happened is between them, but I hope for the sake of their fans, and their privacy that this can be sorted out. It's sad to see these things happen...

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget