Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.05.2009

Young & Restless.

So I haven't written in awhile...
Incessant working and fatigue will do that to you I guess.

Anyway...

So lots has been going on, I've finally figured out my direction in life, I'm moderately happy, but I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to get from point A to B. I guess you can accurately say that I've been taking baby steps towards my dreams, but the cynic and skeptic in me is starting to believe that these 'baby steps' aren't steps at all...like I'm just standing still and something or someone's gonna come out of somewhere and blow me back on my ass. Not very positive thinking but it's the way I think. I've never been someone to apologize for that so whatev.

From now on I'm going to use this blog to post things that I love. Maybe that'll take my mind off of my mind lol.

Love,
Dee

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget