Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.21.2009

work.

You ever feel like you want your life to start like...right now.
You ever feel like the work you do on a daily basis goes completely unnoticed.
You ever feel like shit?

Cuz I do.

This is a historical day. This is a historical moment for our country. And if I hear the work historical one more time I'll die of overexposure to the word. Anywho. Barack Obama makes me feel like anything is possible. But right now I'm feeling like I'm climbing this giant wall and the climbs not getting easier, the tasks are not getting smaller, and my strength is wavering. Case in point, I'm tired. Too tired for anymore words.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget