Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.11.2009

my little dreamer.


I'm all sorts of excited right now...

This here is my friend and part time lover Katya (no homo). She is the definition of cool in my book. She's my inspiration and has full control of my heart strings. I. love. her.

Anyhoo she surprised me today! While on iChat (because I've given up all hope of my phone being fixed) she sent me a link to this new website she stumbled upon. Here's the link: http://ambitionisthenewblack.blogspot.com/.

It's her new blog! Wooooooo!


I'm so proud of mis chica! I learn more random shit about life from her than I do from my dad. And trust me thats saying something special. I love u KP!

Ok, I'm donzo with my homo moment. Peace!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget