Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1.12.2009

the golden globes.


I did't watch the globes last night, but because of a little invention called 'the internet' I caught up with the fashion and hijinks this morning. Lets just say, 30 Rock rocks my fuggin socks. Tracey Morgan and Tina Fey are awesome!

The fashion was a little blah to say the least. I think Eva Mendes in Dior was my favorite of the night, followed closely with Maggie Gyllenhaal who rocked a funky Lanvin gown (gorg!). Beyonce did her usual tight corset dress thingy rocking Elie Saab. Is it just me or does she always wear dresses that make her waist look extra small and her hips look EXTRA wide? I think we've seen this before B.

Taraji P. Henson was my biggest disappointment of the night. She's caught my stye eye several times this year because she's so damn cute! I want to be her. Anyway last nights dress for the globes was trash. And thats putting it kindly, because I adore her. We gotta do better people!

Tiny Fey and Tracy Morgan had THEEEE best acceptance speeches...Tracy's is below. via Youtube

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget