Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.23.2011

how's that tweed feel? |burberry prorsum fall 2011.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Let it be known that although my love for Burberry Prorsum as an entire entity runs deep, I will gladly be buried in one of their coats.

And a shoes.
And maybe the cute little hats too...

Also.

I don't think I'll ever be able to contain my love of tweed.
Or fur.
(I just figured out a minute ago that I actually really love the look of fur.)

And I'm certain I'll never be able to pacify the excitement I feel when a kaleidoscope of colorful tweed and luscious fur knocks me on my overly visual ass.

Chris Bailey.
Thanks a million.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget