Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12.05.2010

olympia le-tan| my inner nerd is satisfied!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
About a year ago I started purchasing journals made from antique book covers created by ShePinTea of Etsy, and all the while I was wondering what else one could do with classic book covers. Then about a week ago while surfing Crackbook, I came across a picture of Natalie Portman (girl crush!) sporting an original Lolita clutch by French designer Olympia Le-Tan expertly created and inspired by the cover of Nabokov's classic novel and one of my favorite books. Since then I've become a bit obsessed with finding a way for me to create my own treasure from the books crowding the walls of my bedroom.

Christmas is near.
I want.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget