Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12.08.2010

fitter. happier. radiohead. & me.


I'm beginning to make a list of my New Year's resolutions.

Awhile ago I promised myself I wouldn't create the same list of bullshit resolutions I'd never be able to achieve. You know the ones: "This year I'll exercise everyday and get down to a size 2!". I haven't been a size two since my freshman year of high school, and if I'm perfectly honest with myself I don't want to be crackhead thin ever again.

Because that certainly won't make me happy.

Just a couple of days ago I was talking to a friend about my ability to create happiness for myself, and how necessary it was for me to stop relying on others to create that happiness for me. So this year my goal is to take all 365 days of 2011 to just be happy.

Stupidly happy.
Blindly happy.
Doing whatever the hell I want to do.
My future roommate sent this to me today and it fits perfectly.

Hello Happy, nice to finally meet you!

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget