Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.21.2010

monki.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
It's moment's like these when I wish I lived in Sweden.
Seriously.

Monki is amazing. They're style guide basically teaches you how to wear their clothing, a feature that I believe other online retailers should adopt. Monki not only shows you how to put together their clothing, the also allow you to download images for reference, and share your inspiration through Crackbook and Twitter. Net-a-Porter does something similar, but the difference between that brand and Monki is that my pocket book can actually do more than browse; I can buy too.

Do they ship to the US?
That would be grand!
[via]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget