Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.08.2010

horses. bacon. people's cartel, oh my!

[I would have written a longer post, but my lack of sleep is catching up to me. This was just too good NOT to write about.]

I thought this weekend was going to be so boring.
Boy, was I ever wrong.

Here's what went down:
My pal Derrick and I decided to explored the South Side in pursuit of hidden treasures that didn't involve alcohol.
We went into Decade, a boutique that has made me go broke plenty of times.
We found out that Roman the brain behind People's Cartel (favorite!) was screen printing custom shirts for $10.
We left, went to the Gap, and bought some tshirts.
I also found a pair of khaki's for $2.97 (total WIN.)
Went back to Decade.
Got a custom v-neck "I 'Steel' Pittsburgh" tee.

Then things got fun.

Derrick decided to ask Roman of PC if he'd make him two shirts.
One with a horse (no joke), because he happens to like horse shirts a lot.
And the other with the word 'Bacon' on it in honor of Pittsburgh's upcoming Bacon Bash.
After a little coaxing, and even more compliments Roman decided to do it.

Here are the results.
My weekend was awesome.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget