Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.21.2010

why can't all men dress like this?| junya watanabe spring/summer 2011 mens collection.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No seriously.
Why can't they all just look this good?
It would be great for the female population of the world.
And really, isn't that all that matters?

Wait.
If I was honest with myself, I'm the person that wants to look like this.
Clean lines and fine tailoring are among my personal weaknesses.
Gingers with handlebar mustaches are as well.

I'm lying about the mustache thing.

There's nothing sexier than a man in chinos. Ugh.
[via]

1 comment:

  1. that one red-haired stache in particular is really doing it for me!

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget