Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.30.2010

why are twilight soundtracks better than the films?

Beck & Bat For Lashes from Brian Carpenter on Vimeo.


I have nothing against Twilight.
Seriously I don't.

I just wanted to put that out there before throngs of women (because what man actually watches Twilight) come busting into my little home on the internet and rip me to shreds. I have a 14 year old sister that has a heart attack every time a new Twilight movie opens, and has tried very hard to explain to me why Team Edward is for losers and Team Jacob is where it's at. So don't worry, I know all about the hysteria. I'm just not apart of it.

Moving forward.

The only part of Twilight mania that I actually get down with is the soundtracks for the movies. They get better and more amazing as the saga continues. The above song by Beck and Bat for Lashes off the Eclipse soundtrack is perfect. I've been listening to it for months now and can't stop.

Join the hysteria.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget