Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.10.2010

sometimes i buy electronics so i have an excuse to buy accessories.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I really do.
That may sound sad.
But I don't care.

Byrd & Belle
creates by handmade pouches and cases made of wool felt and hand dyed leather for the price conscious cheap skate in all of us with prices starting at about $24 and topping at just $79. The fact that they're made in the USA by way of Minnesota is a plus; no Made in China for me! I want them all. [theidealdesign]

1 comment:

  1. are these not amazing! Love them! thanks for following my blog (and the shout out) HAHA.

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget