Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4.22.2010

love is seriously everywhere

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Today the concept of love is so meaningless. Yes...I said that. It's meaningless. I've heard people I've known for no more than 5 minutes proclaim their love for me without knowing who I am or what I'm about. The love between men and women is so complicated and messy, it's hard to think about the fact that there is one person for everyone. Especially when bouncing from person to person without even the smallest thought is "like..so in". Although it may seem that love is about as easy to obtain as a Big Mac, that doesn't make the concept of love any less enticing.

As Ewan McGregor once said in a little movie about a brothel: the greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. [Brusse]

2 comments:

  1. oh i just wanted to say the word brothel. this seemed like the best way to achieve that goal lol

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget