Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.31.2010

the power of movement: danze

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I've always been in intrigued about the power behind basic movement and the emotion someone can invoke simply from the way they move their body. Something as simple as walking down the street, sitting straight in a chair can change the way clothes look on a body, and can also change how people look at you. Recently I've been trying to be more aware of how I move, when I move, and how I feel when this movement happens. This editorial, courtesy of Amica Italy's March 2010 issue, is obviously inspired by movement and has prompted me to wonder: although are clothes are beautiful, how beautiful can they be if we don't walk with the confidence in them?

The question may be a bit insignificant, but this editorial isn't. It's beautiful.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget