Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.14.2010

valentines day for the rest of us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was trying to avoid this day like the plague, but Valentines Day has once again sucked me in and spit me out. I dodged it as much as I could, but these homemade greeting cards courtesy of Owly Shadow Puppets' gave me a good reason to do a 'Single Awareness Day' post. While we're on the subject of this hot mess of a holiday, I think it's wise for me to clarify that although there are a few people I love unconditionally, I'm still 150% against this godforsaken shit stain of a day...

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget