Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12.04.2009

you obviously have too much money.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm cheap. I'm cheap, but I'll spend retarded amounts of money on the things I love...like shoes...or bags...or shoes. Anyway. I've never been a fan of frivolous spending; if I do end up spending a lot of money on something it's because I know it will gain value over time or because it's impeccably made. When I saw this 24k gold pencil created by Korean Daisung Kim, I wanted to puke in my mouth a bit. Not only is the pencil carefully covered with 24k gold shavings, but it's so astronomically priced, thinking about it makes my eye twitch. People who purchase things like this, I have no words for...[designboom]

Someone obviously has too much time on their hands...

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget