Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11.17.2009

married to the mob finally steps it up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm not sure what it is, the new photographer (David Perez), the slight departure from the verbal assults splashed across brightly colored tee's, or the fact that this Holiday collection doesn't remind me of a 15 year old high school student with attitude problems, but Married to the Mob might have actually done the unthinkable: GROWN UP. It's no secret that I've had a tumultuous Chris Brown/Rihanna type relationship with the street wear brand. About a year ago I was a devoted follower sporting aforementioned tshirts proudly and without shame, but that was before I started noticing the intense similarities in every collection they released. It was like a fiesta of remixed denim, outerwear, and of course that damn tshirt, fit for that overly aggressive bitch in all of us. I got bored with it.

Not even 5 minutes ago, Married to the Mob released photos of their Holiday 2009 collection via their blog Mob Living. Aside from the fact that I can't believe it's time for holiday collections, this serving from MOB is probably one of their best. Heavy on sweaters, and general outerwear, the collection consists cable knit sweaters, an assortment of insane leggings, studded tees, and surprisingly a collection of rugby inspired shirts. I haven't bought a MOB piece in a very long time, but I think it's time for us to mend our broken love with the use of my credit card. [MOBLiving]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget