Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10.19.2009

sandra backlund.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Since Mother Earth decided to all together skip my favorite season (ahem FALL), I've been forced to bring my good ol' coat out from retirement early, seeing as it's ONLY going to get no higher than 45 degrees where I live. Although the thought of winter and all the cold, snow, and sleet it's that comes with it bring makes my stomach hurt worse than that one time I ate 4 chili dogs in one setting (ugh), this knitwear a la the goddess that is Sandra Backlund sure makes the thought of cold weather bearable.

Completely perfect. [sandra.backlund]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget