Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10.13.2009

the boys wanna be her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
New Faces by Thierry Le Gouès for French Revue De Modes reminds me of the Peaches song 'The Boys Wanna be Her'. Peaches is one of those artists that paints a pictures of pretty women in their rawest state. She's also on my iPod in heavy rotation. Needless to say. I love her. [fashiongonerogue]

2 comments:

  1. I totally have one of these pics as my profile pic on Facebook =). I thank you for your feedback on my blog post about Karl Lagerfeld. Keep in touch! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ashley! it's no problem, we should link exchange.

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget