Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9.04.2009

the visual dumpster.


Hey Everyone!

I hope you guys are having a great start to your weekend. I found a bunch of old photos from editorials and random websites I've accumulated over the last couple of years that I've never put on this blog. So I decided to start one of those picture blogs that are all the rage called The Visual Dumpster. Basically it's a place for me to dump these cool and inspiring photographs of gadgets, magazine editorials, houses, quotes, and anything else that inspires me. I'm even thinking of posting pictures of myself with friends and family! So when you get a second, check it out and let me know what you think!

Love Always,
Dee

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget