Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9.01.2009

from runway to real way.

Photobucket
Who What Wear Daily dedicated their September fashion story to taking the looks we see on the runway and actually putting them on our body. Bringing their concept to life is a few style bloggers, Geri from Because I'm Addicted, Karla from Karlas Closet, Krystal from What is Reality Anyway, and the Stylish Wanderer. Although this a great idea in theory, after reading the cost of each item of clothing in the pictures, I'm still baffled at how anyone could even afford the lesser expensive designer items. $1,200 for a shirt? Really?

I'm only posting this because I love Karla from Karla's closet (the one with the shades in the first picture). The others are great, but I ADORE Karla. She's fun.

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget