Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9.08.2009

fashion week prep.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I've often wondered what it's like for a designer in their own studio or design space, especially the week before, during, and after the busiest time of their entire year: Fashion Week. I'm sure this time of year requires extreme focus, long hours, sleepless nights, and grotesque amounts of caffeine, but the end result is so beautiful it makes getting there so much more rewarding. WWD got some amazing photos of various designers in their creative spaces preparing for Fashion Week. I grabbed all the photos I could to show you, but there's a lot more where these came from. [WWD]

The process is so much stress, but it's the progress that feels the best. I hate to quote Lil Gremlin, I mean, Lil Wayne, but if the shoe fits...

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget