Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.22.2009

natalie portman: interview magazine september 2009

Photobucket
Interview magazine is my favorite. When I sat down and decided I wanted to write for a magazine (a very fashionable one at that) Vogue was not my top choice like it is for a lot of girls. Although it was in the top 3, the numero uno spot was reserved for the magazine started by the most awesome weirdo in the world, Andy Warhol. Its artsy, edgy, fabulous, and any other glossy synonym that can be used in exchange for the word AWESOME.

Oh, and I also like Natalie Portman. Maybe not as much as Interview, but a lot. [fashioncopious]

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget