Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8.17.2009

danny roberts.

Photobucket
I've been digging artist Danny Roberts' work for awhile now, I like to count myself amongst his most devoted fans, being that every painting he's made available I've dragged onto my desktop and uploaded onto iPhone. I even got the nerve to actually buy one of his prints. It's his portraits of some of his favorite bloggers is what got me hooked. He designed my Bloglovin button to your left as well as recently collaborated with Gwen Stefani's line Harajuku Lovers which is equally if not more impressive than all his other art. Such amazing work!

Check out his website Igor + Andre for more of his amazing creations!

Photobucket

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget