Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.30.2009

who plays dress up anymore?

Photobucket
Looklet.com is practically the best way to play dress up on the internet. With very life like dolls (or rather models) the site has thousands of garments from YSL to Chanel available for you to mix and match any way your heart desires. I've been playing with the beta site for a couple of months now, and I can honestly attest to the fact that it's not only a great way to waste time, but it's made me think of new ways to mix and match my clothing. Above are some of the 35 outfits I've put together using the site. I'm good, right?!

Give it a go over at Looklet.com

1 comment:

  1. you're really good! i thought it was an editorial at first! im like "hmm which one am i?" hahah love love the two on the left!!
    xs

    ReplyDelete

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget