Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.04.2009

whats a goon to a goblin?

Photobucket Photobucket

Last night I saw pictures of Vibe's last issue, featuring cover girls The Dream and Christina Milian via Necole Bitchie, and tons of interesting questions began running through my mind. Like for one, I'm still not entirely sure how and why these two are together. Call me a hater, but it looks odd. She looks amazing in these photos and he looks...well, awkward. How many guys would kill to be with her?

And two, I've never really liked The Dream, not entirely sure why, I just never have gotten down with him or his music, maybe its because his clothes are so small. As far as Christina Milian, I liked her more when she wasn't with him. I don't know what it is, but these two rub me a funky kinda way. Maybe it's all that whoring for propaganda Freshalina keeps talking about...Hmmm

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget