Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.08.2009

omfg givenchy fall 2009 couture collection.

Photobucket

I love Fashion, some forms more than others, but I love everything that has to do with craft. I've never really paid attention to couture collections in the past, other than to maybe marvel at the outrageous concepts and to see what Uncle Karl pulled out of his ass. Well maybe the times are changing or I'm growing up or something, because Givenchy Fall 2009 Couture Collection is the first one of its kind to actually make me take notice to the craft of couture. After taking notice all I have to say is WOW. OMFG WOW!

Riccardo Tisci is a GOD!

via Style.com + Jak&Jil

Photobucket

0 people talkin shiz:

Post a Comment

opinions are like assholes. leave it.

wibiya widget